See also the first past of the Soviet Armoured Trains in Action series:
18 September 2010
We've received a very interesting new issue of popular high illustrated Russian Aviation Historical magazine:
- AVH-201034 History of Aviation N34 (2010)
magazine (price $17.90)
The issue as usually covers a number of aviation historical topics. The magazine is well illustrated with photographs and is supplied with line drawings and color illustrations. Recommended!
Many high quality colour photos and drawings of modern Russian and American fighters. Sukhoi T-50 fighter in details: construction, armament and painting schemes.
30 August 2010
A second book on Soviet WW2 armoured trains history has been issued recently.
Excellent quality and plenty very rare photos as usual.
Highly recommended for all Eastern Fron history enthusiasts!
25 August 2010
A new book on Soviet aviation history has just arrived and available for on-line ordering.
Excellent quality and plenty very rare photos. Find out more on Soviet VVS, VDV and transport aviation 'work horse'!
Highly recommended for all Russian/Soviet aviation enthusiasts!
In the issue:
- Polikarpov R-5 Reconnaissance Biplane of 30s story (with 1/72 scale plans of all variants at insert including bomber and civil version)
- Convair F-106 Delta Dart USAF Interceptor story (with 1/72 scale plans)
In the issue:
- Tupolev Tu-134 Military and Civil Aircraft story (with 1/72 scale plans of all variants at insert)
- Nieuport 28 French WW1 biplane fighter story (1/72 scale plans)
- Sukhoi T-50 (PAK FA) Russian Air Force Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (scale plans)
Put your attention on other Polygon books. All of them are still available!
30 January 2010
A very interesting and unique book has been issued recently and is available now by our catalogue:
OTH-317 Soviet Spetsnaz GRU in Afghanistan 1979-1989 book (price $54.90).
Plenty high quality illustrations. An excellent source for all who are interested in history of local wars and coflicts!
In the issue:
- Model news from Russia, Ukraine and Eastern Europe
- 'From the Box': 1/72 MiG-15UTI, Zvezda 1/35 German Tank Crew, ICM 1/35 Soviet Tank Crew (1979-1988), ICM 1/35 BM-13-16N, 1/144 Antonov An-12B and An-12BK
- 'Armour': ZSU-37-2 Yenisei Soviet AA Self-Propelled Vehicle story (with 1/35 detailed scale plans)
- 'Histiory: Wings of Law (Aviation of Russian Ministy of Internal Affairs), colour photos and drawings of Mil helicopters
Lots of interesting photos, scale plans, pictures as usual! Recommended for modellers and military history fans!
See also all other M-Hobby issues for 2008-2009 and earlier years:
See also all other Rusavia very interesting books:
27 November 2009
A great book of the history of one of the best fourth-generation fighters - the Sukhoi Su-27 is finally available for
all who are interested in modern combat aviation. Many excellent unique photographs, drawings and scale plans :
OTH-314 Sukhoi Su-27 Fighter. The Beginning book (price $199.97).
The material of this album reflects the state of the Russian Navy in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It gives an insight into the relationship between the ruling Romanov dynasty and the Navy, particularly the Corps of Naval Guards allotted to special escort ships and the Imperial yachts. All the pages are abundantly illustrated with more than 470 excellent high quality photographs from various archives, museum and private collections, highlighting the life of the Russian Navy during the period 1891-1914.
Hardcover, dust-jacket; text in Russian, list of illustrations in English. 304 pages; black and white photos. 11 3/4x9 in. (30x23 cm).